Regulations of the “Comarch contest”
hereinafter referred to as the “Contest”, organized from 28/10/2019 to 03/11/2019 at the https://www.comarch.com/cyber-security/.
I. General provisions:
II. Conditions of the participation in the Contest:
- The Contest is organized by:
Comarch S.A with its registered office in Kraków, Al. Jana Pawła II 39A, 31-864 Kraków, registered in the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Commercial Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 000005756, share capital of PLN 8,051,637.00, fully paid-up, NIP 6770065406, REGON: 350527377 hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer”
- These Contest Regulations, hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”, constitute the basis of the Contest and set forth the rights and duties of the participants.
- The Contest will be held online from 28/10/2019 till 03/11/2019.
- Winners we will be notified you by e-mail and/or LinkedIn message. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Contest will be available for those who fill the form on https://www.comarch.com/cyber-security/ answering a question with an outstanding level of originality, accuracy, clarity, creativity in the given topic.
- Winners will receive free entrance tickets to selected screening of Polish film festival CIAK Polska organized by the Polish Institute in Via Vittoria Colonna 1, 00193 Rome (06-18/11/2019).
- By entering the contest the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Comarch S.A may require.
- The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the marketing team of Comarch S.A.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
III. Awarding of prizes:
- The Contest will be held among the LinkedIn users who answer the question form on https://www.comarch.com/cyber-security/
- Contest Participants expresses their wish to participate in the Contest by leaving their personal details on https://www.comarch.com/cyber-security/
- Joining the Contest shall be deemed to constitute acceptance of these Regulations in whole and each Contest Participant agrees to comply herewith.
- Contest Participants agree to have their personal data processed in compliance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection for the needs of the Contest.
- Contest Participants agree to have their personal data processed for marketing and promotional needs of the Organizer.
- Contest Participants agree to receive commercial information from the Organizer.
- Persons related to the Organizer, Exhibitor of Customer Day or organizer of Customer Day by employment contracts or other civil law contracts may not become Contest Participants. Persons related to any subsidiary of the Organizer by employment contracts or other civil law contracts or family members of such persons may not become Contest Participants.
- Each participant may register only once.
- The primary task of the contest is answering the question: Which movie superhero could save your company from a massive cyber-attack?
- Points are awarded for fulfilling the following features:
a) originality- 40%
b) creativity- 30%
c) clarity- 20%
d) accuracy- 10%
- The winner of the competition will be the participant, who scores the most points. The participant will receive free entrance tickets to selected screenings of CIAK Polska (early reservations in the Polish Institute necessary mob. +39 06 36000723).
- In case where two or more participants score the same amount of points, the victory will be determined by Comarch S.A. committee and based on the participant’s answer level of the originality.
- The Winner will be contacted directly via email or LinkedIn message.
IV. Final provisions:
- Participation in the Contest is free of charge and voluntary.
- The Regulations are available online on https://www.comarch.com/cyber-security/
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Regulations as long as such amendment does not adversely affect the terms and conditions of participating in the Contest.
- All disputes that may arise between the Organizer and Contest Participants shall be resolved by a court of law in the judicial district of the Organizer’s registered office.
- Expressing a wish to participate in the Contest shall be deemed as acceptance of the Regulations.